Madison Park Productions was birthed by Rob and Bonnie Currens in the basement of their home in June of 1989. Their steady growth of high quality “everything audio” created a need for relocation. In 2014, MPP moved to their current location where Rob sometimes works in his pajamas.
Nearly three decades later, Madison Park Productions is still Cincinnati’s answer to professional audio for the advertising, commercial, personal and corporate markets.
Rob Currens Bio
- Vice President /Co-founder of Madison Park Productions Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio
- Principal and Co-founder of the C-Level Company, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Chief Audio Engineer/Producer of Madison Park Productions. Rob has 20 years experience in audio production and has worked on numerous projects with leading corporations and advertising agencies locally and throughout the U.S.
- Rob is a composer and has created many award winning jingles as well as original music for film and several corporations. He is also a Voice Over Artist and Actor delivering a broad range of characters and style to numerous commercials and presentations.
- Prior to Madison Park Productions, Rob was involved in Industrial Sales as a
Transit Protection Analyst with the Down River Forest Products Co. of Sacramento
California, he was also a Sales Manager for the Donnellon McCarthy Co. (a Savin and Lanier Business Products Distributor) in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Early in his career, Rob started and ran an independent Sun Oil, Tire, Battery and Oil distributorship out of Huntington, West Virginia and moonlighted as a Disco DJ at the Inferno night club.
- Rob has also held the position of Adjunct Professor in the Electronic Media Dept. at the Raymond Walters Campus of the University of Cincinnati. He helped develop the program and curricula there during the nineties, and is still on the board of the department.
- Rob is an avid Mountain Biker and Road Cyclist and competes in amateur races
in the Cincinnati area. He is also passionate about downhill skiing and hanging out
with his two teenage daughters, his wife, Bonnie, their two dogs and one cat at their Mount Lookout home.